Reciprocal Licensing Agreement With Alberta

The different driving licenses are as follows: B car license, A motorcycle driving license (all kinds), AL light motorcycle driving license (125 cm3), at motorized tricycle or quadricycle driving license, A or B driving license for disabled vehicles, C heavy vehicle driving license, D public transport driving license and E trailer license. Remember that your driver`s license has 12 points that can be lost in case of a violation. For more information, please contact the prefecture of your department. Many jurisdictions have reciprocal licensing agreements with Alberta and Canada. Some do not. We may inform you of other requirements after reviewing your documents. Please note that Ontario licensed drivers must have their driver`s licence for at least 24 months in the last 3 years.

Related posts